Criteria for Inclusion -- Resources for Clinicians
All decisions regarding placing resources on the ISTSS Web site are made by the Dissemination Task Force. To be considered, materials must meet these criteria:
- Appropriate use of the material by suitably qualified clinicians would be expected to improve the quality of clinical practice.
- A body of research evidence supporting the considered measure or intervention has appeared in one or more peer reviewed journals:
- Assessment tools must have demonstrated reliability and validity
- Treatment approaches must have a (published) level one or two evidence base.
- Materials would not be better located on the public education section of the ISTSS site.
- Materials must be available free to the user. At this stage, information about items for sale (including books, tests, and treatment resources) is not included, although the task force may review this criterion at a later stage.