If you would like to register for CE/CME credit for the ISTSS 2018 Annual Conference, you may do so by contacting Melinda O’Brien for a registration form by March 1, 2019.
To claim your CE/CME credit, complete your evaluation online using Google Chrome or Firefox and your ISTSS login credentials. If you do not know your login, please use the "forgot password" option within the link above.
Below are the condensed instructions. Click here for more detailed instructions.
- Find ISTSS 34th Annual Meeting by searching for ISTSS in the search box at the top of the list of courses on the My Online Learning webpage. Click “Take Exam”. (This is NOT an exam.)
- Click “Available Meeting Attendance” and then “Session Attendance” on the next screen.
- Enter your discipline and/or license number, then click on the day you attended and “select” the sessions you attended for evaluation.
- Click on the “CE/CME Required Questions” button and answer the required questions for your discipline.
- When completed, click on the “Certificate” button, check the Attestation box and then click “Create Certificate.”
Your certificate will be immediately available to print.
Please complete your online CE/CME evaluation and create your certificate by March 1, 2019.