Hotel and Travel
110 Huntington Avenue
Boston, Massachusetts, 02116 USA
Toll Free Reservations: +1-877-901-2079
General Guest Phone: +1 617-236-5800
Book your room now.
ISTSS has negotiated a special rate of $239 per night, single or double occupancy (complimentary internet included). Rooms and rates are based on availability and subject to state and local fees/taxes (which are currently 10 percent per room). Be sure to make reservations by October 21, 2019; afterward, the discounted room rates may not apply.
Make your reservation today! To make your reservation by phone, call the Boston Marriott Copley Place reservation line at +1-877-901-2079, 24 hours a day, seven days a week and inform them you are attending the ISTSS Meeting.
All reservations require a first night room deposit, or guests can guarantee reservations with a major credit card. Your credit card will not be charged prior to arrival. Make any necessary cancellations at least 48 hours before the scheduled date of arrival to avoid a cancellation charge. Hotel check-in time is 4 p.m. and check-out is 12 p.m.
Airport Transportation Information
Boston Logan International Airport (BOS) is 9.7 miles from the Boston Marriott Copley Place. The estimated taxi fare from BOS to the hotel is $40 (one way) or you can take the subway for $2.50 (one way).
Delta Air Lines is offering special discounted* airfares for ISTSS 2019 attendees traveling to the US: Washington, D.C..
Discounts vary, depending on the class of ticket purchased, up to 10 percent off the fare.
*Please note the following:
- Not all fare codes are eligible for a discount; fare rules determine eligibility.
- Discounts vary, depending on the class of ticket purchased, and apply to round-trip travel only.
- Not valid with any other discounts, certificates, coupons or promotional offers.
- Name changes on the ticket are permitted at $200 USD/$200 CAD on select fares.
To take advantage of these Travel Discounts for flights to and from Boston,Massachusetts:
- Visit the www.delta.com website and click the Advanced Search link.
- Complete the required fields and enter the meeting code “NMSE9.”
- Also, if your company is not already a SkyBonus member, please make sure to enter our SkyBonus Member Number US0084894 during the booking process.
You may also call Delta Meeting Network® Reservations at +1-800-328-1111
(Please use the same phone number to make changes to an existing Delta Meetings Network reservation.)
On the Search Results page, verify the discount is applied. (Reminder: not all fare codes are eligible.)
Off-site parking is available at the Boston Marriott Copley Place for $40 USD. Valet parking is also available at a rate of $62 USD daily.
Weather and Meeting Attire
Boston, Massachusetts has an average high temperature of 52 degrees Fahrenheit in November, with an average low temperature of 38 degrees Fahrenheit. Attire for the conference is business casual. Because meeting room temperatures sometimes fluctuate, attendees may wish to bring a sweater or jacket.
Visa requirements vary based on national origin, current residence, previous travel and passport eligibility.
- The U.S. Department of State is the most trusted source for up-to-date information on visa and passport issues.
- The Visa Waiver Program (VWP) enables most citizens or nationals of participating countries to travel to the United States for tourism or business for stays of 90 days or less without first obtaining a visa, when they meet certain requirements.
- The Visa Wizard is a tool to help travelers understand what type of visa they may need.
How do I apply?
We recommend that you apply for a visa as soon as possible. You will need to complete an application and provide a photograph. You may require an interview. Contact the U.S. Embassy or consulate in your country for specific application procedures and estimated wait times for interview appointments.